Analysis & Consultation
Market leading energy management software!
An integrated hub of knowledge, metrics, information and reporting tools
Strata® a new global enterprise-level, cloud based utility and process optimisation software application which has been developed by Cotopaxi.
The system collects high frequency process data or increment utility data for real time exception analysis or management reporting, and features extensive data communication options.
Strata® is an integrated hub of knowledge, metrics, information and reporting tools to help unlimited users drive down operational costs (energy, resources, and raw materials), improve quality, reduce delivery lead-times and reduce environmental risk. Our web tools collect business improvement innovations and shares the experience and knowledge across the company/enterprise.
Strata® is underpinned by Cotopaxi’s 6-point methodology that drives Continuous Improvement (CI) and the provision of a comprehensive service from the start.
This is a proven process that, when embraced, contributes towards achieving the objectives and savings required, both now and in the future.
Strata® can now also be viewed on any device whether that be an iPad, mobile or laptop. In addition, Strata TV is also available which enables data to be displayed anywhere around your site to help motivate and encourage the rest of your company to hit those all important targets.
Flexible and Secure
- Unlimited multiple simultaneous users and data points
- Full stand-alone cloud based dynamic database application
- Extensive firewall protecting data
- Document management over the web
- High speed data/information access via standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome etc) and Internet connection
- No additional software or hardware needed to operate
- Easy to use with extensive scalability
- Global, central platform
- Market leading
- Low cost
- Extensive utility & carbon data collection, analysis and reporting
- Water and waste water analysis and reporting
- Process modelling & advanced exception reporting
- KPI benchmarking and target setting
- Opportunity and root cause analysis tools
- Secure Web based database – Secure Socket Layers (SSL)
- Interactive ‘drill-down’ management graphs
- Automatic and manual reporting
- Fully integrated hub of support tools (i.e. energy management)
- Carbon reporting
- CI (Continuous Improvement) Manager
- Multi-lingual access in 21 different languages with new languages being added frequently
- Multi-lingual e-mail and PDF reports customisable to user preferences