Find out more
Find out more about Renewable Heat Initiatives.
Call today on +44 (0)1695 555 551
The RHI pays participants of the scheme that generate and use renewable energy to heat their buildings. The objective of the RHI is to encourage building owners to switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources for heat generation and encourage the more efficient use of energy.
This is incentivised through tariff payments based on how much heat is outputted from renewable sources. The RHI is open to all types of buildings, from homeowners to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
RHI participation offers a multitude of benefits for building owners:
- Reduced carbon footprint of buildings
- Reduced reliance on fossil fuels for heat generation and overall energy requirements
- Tariff payments from the UK Treasury for up to 20 years from registration
- Potential to recoup cost of installation during lifetime of tariff payments
- Savings from use of renewable sources
- Increased levels of energy efficiency
Cotopaxi provides consultancy services to organisations looking to participate and gain accreditation in the RHI scheme. The specific services we can provide include:
- Conceptual design
- Renewable technology review
- Detailed engineering
- Design of meter schematics
- Tariff calculations
- Independent RHI metering report
- RHI metering specification